Brand New! Our newest Reference Card - ON SALE for a limited time!
Holds are tough, we want to make them easier
We pooled all of our resources to compile the most critical, difficult to retain, and useful information for Holds.
Whether you're learning, teaching or flying Holds, The Backseat Pilot: Holds reference card will make your holds easier!
Your personal Backseat Pilot for Holding!
- Drawing the Hold (step by step)
- Choosing the Hold Entry in the Cockpit
- Hold Procedures (Time & Reporting)
- Hold Speeds
- Wind Correction in a Hold
- Hold Entry Procedures
Choosing the Hold Entry
- Our favorite part of the reference card! An effective, simple technique to quickly choose the correct hold entry
- Turn direct to the holding fix, find the outbound holding course on the heading indicator, and use the diagram for the recommended hold entry
- Make straight forward, simple hold entry decisions
- No complicated math, or confusion in the cockpit
- Separate diagrams for Right and Left turn holds
Hold Entries Explained
- Use the diagram above to choose the hold entry, visualize and apply the hold entry shown here
- Each entry is broken down into 2 quick, simple steps
Hold Procedures, Speed, and Wind Correction
- Quick, easy access to common hold information and rules
- Fly confidently knowing the information you need is close by
Drawing the Hold
- Step-by-step instructions to drawing an accurate hold
- Useful for learning to draw holds, teaching holds, and while busy in the cockpit!
The polyester card we print on is virtually indestructible, and great in the aircraft!
- Extreme strength, flexibility, and durability
- Waterproof, greaseproof, and chemical resistant
- No shrinking or swelling when exposed to heat
- Extremely durable yet very flexible and light weight
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 5.25"